Friday, May 5, 2017

[#1] The Beginning

My name is Raine and I'm a Full-Time (9.00 am to 5.30 pm) office lady. I've a small Maltipoo named Happy who is turning 3 this year and I love her to bits and pieces even though she can be quite mischievous at times. I'm a huge fan of Minnie Mouse and fancy (Almost) anything that is related to her. I probably have a whole wardrobe full of Minnie Mouse items due to me being a hoarder. I have been traveling several times a year ever since I've started working Full-Time and it is the desire of journeying and exploring new places that led to my new found wanderlust. My travel companion is usually my mother as I've always wanted to bring her to intriguing places which she never had a chance to venture to in her early days. I've an adoring boyfriend whom I'm thankful for and we'll be 5 this year. This pretty much sums up my life right now.

----xoxo----

I've had several blogs since 14 years old and have stopped updating them during the year 2014 as life seemed pretty mundane for me during this period of time. I'd be thinking of blog posts to churn out when blogging about my own daily journey should come with ease. Something went wrong and I had no idea how.

Now, I've decided to regain that passion I once had when I was a teenager. Thus, here I am, back with more stories to look back on and to capture every important moment of every different phase in my life.
(Actually, the most important reason why I'm back on this platform is to free up my picture gallery from my limited storage iPhone ðŸ™Š  #WoesOfIphoneUsers)

To more adventures for the rest of 2017!


xoxo,
nuaqueendotcom


No comments:

Post a Comment