Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[#5] Cafe Hop ft. Cinnamoroll Cafe

22nd June 2017

Meeting my bimbz to cafe hop on this date^ and also, to treat her since I've landed myself a job as a flight attendant! 😬

As usual, busy bimbz needed to settle some stuff at her work place and so yours truly bus down from my office to find her. She let me stay in her office while she settled some stuff and as I was feeling playful, I swiped out my camera and played with Snapchat filters. 🤣



🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

----xoxo----

Finally, we arrived at this cute pop-up cafe~ 


There were 7 people in front of us even though we reached around 7.30pm. Sideview of the cute decorations of the Cinnamoroll Cafe as I was feeling awkward with 7 pairs of eyes staring at me. 😅 Queued for approximately 20 odd minutes before we got a seat.


A snap of the cute menu provided 😁





Food and dessert rices were considered average based on cafe standards, the only thing I find slightly pricey is the soda drinks. Then again, there's a cute cotton candy doggy sitting on the of the drink so.. I guess the price is sort of justified. Hehhh.. 😝


Cute little doggy ft. my Grace Gift Minnie Mouse Bag 


Bimbz pinching the dog cz' she finds it 'dirty' 😶


Cutie~

Food came pretty fast, am surprised by the speed. Barely 10 minutes passed and all our orders were out, apart from dessert which came slightly later. Both of us ordered the pasta set, cotton candy drinks and a dessert to share.



Fun with Friends Cold Pasta - $17.90


Cutie Cutie Special Cinnamoroll Blue Soda - $14.90


Cinnamoroll Berries Fantasy Parfait - $17.90



Happy us with our food~

For a themed cafe, I'm shocked that the food actually tasted legit nice. 😯  If you've tried other themed cafes, you may have tasted mediocre flavoured food but people still swarm over for the cute and instagrammable visuals. *Guilty as charged oops 🙊*


---xoxo---

This pop-up cafe will only be in Singapore for a limited time till 13 August 2017. Details below,

Cinnamoroll Cafe x Kumoya
8 Jalan Klapa
Singapore 199320

Kumoya Opening Hours (Closed on Mondays):

Tue-Thur & Sun - 12.00pm to 9.30pm
Fri/Sat - 12.00pm to 10.30pm
(10 minuets walking distance from Bugis MRT)

xoxo,
nuaqueendotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment